Monday, June 23, 2008

BOY GEORGE BANNED FROM US SUMMER TOUR....

DAMN!, I have two tickets to his NYC show !!! .....Boy George was suppose to tour the U.S. this summer and now that's not going to happen. The US government has denied him a visa because of his upcoming criminal trial in London this November. He is on trial for chaining a male prostitute to the wall of his apartment....lol.

George was supposed to start his tour in Aspen, CO on July 10th and finish in Dallas, TX on August 23rd. He was also going to play a special gig for the NY Department of Sanitation for being civil to him while he did his community service there a couple of years ago.

George is not happy about the news , "There are a number of public figures who are openly using drugs and they have no problem with immigration and I have seriously turned my life around and I feel great right now and this is just another reminder of how bad things were. I committed a crime and I happily paid the consequences and I should be allowed to move on and get on with what I do best and that is performing and making people dance and cry!"

IS THIS PAYBACK FOR NOT LETTING MARTHA STEWART INTO THE UK??


No comments: